1/6/12

{project 52} week 1: resolution

I received an amazing camera for Christmas this year and need to learn more about how to use it and photography in general so I've decided to take the plunge and join the M4H Photography Project 52 Photo A Week Challenge.

This photo challenge involves taking a photo a week based on a theme. The first week's theme was "Resolution." One of my new year's resolutions is to learn about photography and how to learn to use my new camera. I've always just been a point and click girl, so I've got a lot to learn. Here's my first submission. It was taken with my iPhone 3, but subsequent photos in this challenge will be taken with my new Canon Rebel T3i.
























I hope this will be a fun challenge that I can keep up with,  learn a lot from and discover a new creative outlet that will be beneficial in my business as well as a fun hobby! Cheers!

No comments: