4/18/12

{facebook timeline} hello hearts cover image freebie

Hi Everyone! In honor of our latest note card design, Hello Hearts, I've designed a really cute Facebook Timeline cover image freebie for you!



























Download it to use on your personal Facebook profile. The images below are just a previews and are not the actual size. Just click on the graphics or the links below to download your color choice of the full size version. Available in pink or teal blue.















Download the Full Size Hello Hearts Facebook Timeline Image in Pink














Download the Full Size Hello Hearts Facebook Timeline Image in Teal Blue


If you like the free Facebook Timeline cover image, leave a comment below telling me. Feedback and comments make me happy. Please feel free to share on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and the various other social networks. I'd appreciate it if you would please share with a link back to my blog.


Cheers & Enjoy!

No comments: