5/31/12

{from the shop} chevron pattern rickshaw zero messenger bag

I recently received a Chevron Pattern Rickshaw Zero Messenger Bag from The Spotted Olive™ and I absolutely love it! The pattern and printing of my charcoal gray chevron pattern design looks great with the bold saffron yellow trim. The bag is very large, roomy and well made. I'm using the bag as a camera bag and it has worked out great. My camera, accessories and items from my purse fit nicely in the bag with room to spare.



There are two pockets in the front of the bag, but interior pockets that velcro into the bag as well as a variety of other accessories are also available for purchase. I added the deluxe drop pocket to hold business cards, pens, keys and other small loose items. The bag is very versatile and could be used in many different ways—camera bag, diaper bag, overnight bag, travel bag, workday commuter bag, etc. I've been getting many compliments on the bag!

Bag specifications:

  • Water resistant, extra durable (machine-washable). 
  • Large main compartment and 2 front pockets. 
  • Lightweight and forms to your body. 
  • Quick-adjust cam shoulder strap. 
  • Velcro strips accessory system; Holds a 13” laptop w/optional sleeve. 
  • Handmade with a sustainability focus in San Francisco, CA. 
  • Dimensions 11" H x 12.5" W base x 18" W top x 6"D.
SHOP RICKSHAW ZERO MESSENGER BAGS FROM THE SPOTTED OLIVE.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love your chevron design on it! What a gorgeous bag, I would prob use it as a camera bag too! I always have mine on me and so many bags are just not big enough for it and all my other things I want and need! xoxo

The Spotted Olive said...

Thanks so much, Diana! I do love this bag! :)