10/29/12

{holiday 2012} our most popular christmas card of the season

Hello there! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday. I've been busy with a bunch of things in the works! Today I discovered that my Chalkboard Typography 2012 Christmas Photo Flat Card has sold over 20,000 copies to date making it our most popular holiday card ever. I'm so excited and thrilled that so many people like this card.

 

Shop The Spotted Olive's Christmas Card Collection.

I have had quite a few requests from customers wanting their photos converted to black & white and I'm happy to announce that I would be delighted to provide this service for a fee of $10 per photo. You must provide a high resolution photo that fits within the available space. Billing will be through Paypal. Just send me an email if you are interested!

No comments: