12/26/12

{spread kindness} facebook timeline cover image freebies

Hello there! Happy Wednesday, Happy Boxing Day and Happy Kwanza! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day yesterday. Today I saw this fabulous image and quote by Martin Kornfeld and just had to share it. I'm participating in the #26Acts campaign in honor of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy and am making one of my goals for 2013 to help spread kindness.



"If we all just do one random act of kindness daily we just might set the world in the right direction." ~Martin Kornfeld

I was inspired by this quote to create a new timeline cover image for my Facebook pages and thought it would be nice to share them with all of you as a digital freebie! Download the full size image and use it on your Facebook pages to help spread this important message. Let's all work together in 2013 to spread kindness and make the world a better place for everyone. Cheers!

Download full size image


Download full size image


No comments: