3/2/13

{my design entry} minted life stages minibook challenge

Hello there and happy Saturday. I wanted to share my entry in the Minted Life Stages Minibook Challenge. Voting has already closed and winners should be announced soon (I forgot to ask everyone to vote for me!).

My design is entitled "Introducing Mr. & Mrs." I thought it would be a nice way to showcase a wedding and introduce the newly wed couple to people who were unable to attend as well as being a lovely keepsake.




The designs submitted for this challenge as with every Minted challenge were beautiful and amazing. Despite, the intense competition, somehow I'm hoping that I will be able to place so that my design will be available for sale on the Minted.com website. It would be really great to add some new designs to my Minted shop in 2013. What do you think of my design for this challenge?



No comments: