4/23/13

the spotted olive on etsy is pleased to announce professional printing services!

Hello there and happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a nice week so far. I am very happy to announce that The Spotted Olive™ on Etsy is now offering professional printing services in addition to  DIY printable files and instant downloads. Below is a close up of a printing job I just received for one of my recent orders. I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It is printed on a 110# white felt stock and I just love the texture and luxurious feel of this paper. This stock is one of the three standard paper options I am offering for printing. There are also upgraded paper options like 130# recycle, 19 pt. Savoy cotton and 110# ice pearl available for an additional fee.

























I have also been working on my packaging details for shipping out print orders to my customers and designed some fun little stickers and thank you cards!


I'm very excited to be offering printing services to my customers through my Etsy shop and look forward to a successful endeavor.

Thank you to all my customers and friends for all your support & encouragement.


It is so greatly appreciated!

No comments: