4/18/15

5 star review on lemon leaf prints!

Hello there and happy Saturday! I'm super excited to share that The Spotted Olive just received a 5 star review over at Lemon Leaf Prints on invitations and RSVP cards. It's always so nice to know that your customers are happy.

The customer ordered our Pretty Watercolor Violet Flowers Wedding Invitations & RSVP cards. Here's what she had to say: "I could not be more pleased with my purchase! I am so happy with my invitations and rsvp's :) They turned out amazing and Lemon Leaf was great to work with. They were very quick with responses and my proof as well as delivery!"



Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Kara! It was a pleasure working with you and I couldn't be more delighted that you loved your order.

And don't forget about the 15% off sale on wedding invitations now through April 30th at Lemon Leaf Prints!




No comments: